Monday 18 March 2013

Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask (review)

So I recently purchased this mud mask online on Superdrug.

 I was highly optimistic about it when I first saw it online so I bought it... I regret it very much... I like how it came in a squeezy packaging which I thought was indeed efficient but it looks an awful lot smaller than it did online so I was slightly disappointed on that area... I then put it on and instantly it was literally burning my skin so as directed on the label I rinsed my face off with warm water due to intense irritation. My skin is usually fine with these things but maybe this didn't suit my skin or something else... It cost me £2.59 which I know isn't much but i'd rather spend £2.59 on something id use rather than leave on the top shelf not knowing what to do with it. I would definitely not be buying this again however thats just me, there may be people out there really delighted with this product.

If you've bought this then tell me what you think. Love you all

X.O.X.O
Syeda

No comments:

Post a Comment