Monday 18 March 2013

I LOVE... MANGO AND PAPAYA (review)


Im back guys! okay so recently I bought a ton of stuff from superdrug online (which is my new obsession). I'm usually against shopping online if the shop is fairly close to you but what can I say, being sick has its perks of being lazy... anyway... soooooo I got some products from '1 LOVE...' and I truly do love them so much! 

The first product I got was the I LOVE MANGO AND PAPAYA SHOWER SMOOTHIE and it is amazing, it gently exfoliates your skin and leaves it nice and fragrant afterwards. It costs £2.05 and I will definitely be buying it again











Next product is the I LOVE MANGO AND PAPAYA BODY BUTTER. The smell of it is sensational! If it was possible I think I would eat it.... but that may just be my weirdness.... anyway, anytime I feel my skin getting dry I just pop some of this bad boy on and not only does my skin smell unbelievable it feels hydrated too which is great! This also cost me £2.05 and I do recommend it to everyone!








Last of all I got the I LOVE MANGO AND PAPAYA LIP BALM which does wonders for my lips. I normally use this after my lip scrub so they feel even softer than usual. The funny thing is, I've dropped this on my bathroom tiled floor and theres not even a scratch on the little tub so it is great quality. Also the smell of it is once again magnificent... (I'm beginning to run out of adjectives to describe the smell of this) I got this for £0.99 and I'm definitely going to be buying this again.





So that was my 'I LOVE MANGO AND PAPAYA' adventures, I really want to try the other flavours swell like the 'strawberry and Cream' one or the 'Blueberry and Smoothie' Let me know your favourite ones and what you would recommend, love you all...

X.O.X.O
Syeda

No comments:

Post a Comment